Friday, February 20, 2009

SouperPower?

Borscht is clearly the most powerful variety of soup. Perhaps it may even instill super powers in anyone who consumes it. If I were to sit down to a nice bowl of borscht with the result of me gaining some sort of power, and the borscht was nice enough to let me choose, I would probably have to decide upon being able to consume as much soup as I want, forever. This would provide me with two main advantages over my soup-limited peers.
1) I would never starve, ever. If I were to grow tired of borscht i could just switch it up to minestrone...quality stuff.
2a)As long as I am not satisfied with the quantity of soup i have had in my lifetime I could never perish. Only when I have reached my quota will I die, which will be never.
2b)Since I am now immortal since I will always want more soup, that gives me well, eternity, to consume soup.
Next time someone asks "Soup or Salad", inquire as to what is so super about the salad, and request supersoup instead.
Fin.

1 comment:

  1. "fin" is the way to do it, just like the ending of those minute long cartoons u see in commercials every once in a while hahahah

    ReplyDelete